To be honest I just don’t really think that piercings, tattoos, hair color, etc. should be considered unprofessional
1. My ex has a week’s vacation beginning Monday but he also has tomorrow & Sunday off, so he wants to leave after tonight’s service at church to head out in the RV. They’re going to visit relatives in NJ and to the Philadelphia area.
2. They’re barely packed, and feel like they’re not ready. I hope they’ll be safe. I’ve never had an Easter without my kids around, in 28 years. It feels weird. I’m already sad at their being gone so long.
3. I love Philadelphia. I wish I were going but then I’m glad I’m not Ifyannowhatimean
4. There are chores that need to be done before they go & I’m not getting any cooperation. I don’t want the last bit of time I spend with them for over a week to be a Mom Gripefest but I don’t want them to leave me with a huge ness either.
5. Wolf is working LONG hours right now with the new promotion & they’re short-crewed. Maybe I’ll get the walls of my tattoo room finished while I’m all alone for over a week. I hope so. I am itching to tattoo again.
"No, I’m an old whore, I’ll turn up to anything"
—David Tennant [April 18, 1971]
Love this guy.
You’re right about tumblr messaging :o/
And, I’m reluctant to give a lot of people my phone number. Even tattoo clients I communicate with by email. A while back some girl got my phone# “from a friend” (but would not tell me who) and wanted to know about a piercing but ended up texting me off and on for 3 weeks, all hours, asking the weirdest questions, and never did get her piercing. All that for $20, that I didn’t even make; it isn’t worth it. Not only that but I’ve tattooed over 300 people, what if they all did that? **shudder**
I wonder if blackberry messenger works with iPhones? I’ll look into it.
And I must say, I am SO disheartened at how far the show has sunk and what a mess it has become.
I used to enjoy watching the show and look forward to the next episode.
Now I almost dread new episodes and can barely get through watching them. It’s like an unpleasant chore. I’m sick to my stomach by the time it’s over.
I don’t see how the writers can bring this show back from the brink of disaster.
What a complete disappointment.
A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
… in bed
If you communicate with me via kik
Please either switch to tumblr messages or request my number via askbox, for text messaging, because I’m deleting my kik.
I thought it would be a way for people who saw my tattooing online to be able to get hold of me easily but truthfully, I’ve spent more time fighting off assholes like the one this afternoon than I’ve ever spent talking to friends.
it’s been very upsetting to me. And It’s not worth it.