• go to the x’s house, get his truck, go pick up the air hockey table I bought yesterday on my adventures. Done.
• return the truck in exchange for getting a couple kids back Done.
• drill the holes if I can find the right bit & put up clothesline crossarms. Run clothesline. — Drill found, bit found, holes marked. Bit is 1/16” smaller than bolts I bought. Have to return bolts for the smaller size.
• put new fill valve / flapper kit in the kids’ toilet
• see what’s wrong with and fix Diantha’s bed frame
at some point, mow. Got part of mowing done. I’m almost heat-stroking. The humidity is too high to evaporate sweat. Have to take a break about every 15 minutes to cool down and drink.
sometime during all this, Michael is supposed to come work on fixing cars. Michael is here, doing his thing while I’m mowing.
• go to the Saturday evening service at church at 6
• Also I cleaned out an area of the back porch to put the air hockey table in.
•And had a “cheese tasting” with the kids, of some specialty cheeses we bought yesterday at the market