So far Sunday
- The x took the kids to church. I went back to bed.
- They came home with Dunkin Donuts. I had a chocolate-filled one. I’m gonna weigh 200# if I don’t start burning some calories.
- I still feel sore-throaty, stuffy, and lethargic. I’m lying around and bossing everybody else what to do. It’s the rules.
- I think I’m nearly loopy on cold meds.
- I finished knitting the hat I’m working on. The pattern called for 3 or 4 pattern repeats. I did 4. Decreased over 7 rows (2”), and the hat was too short. Had to pick out the last 7 rows and put it back on needles.
- It’s handspun yarn, which I didn’t have any more of. So I had to get out of bed and find the fiber and spin another 20 yards or so.
- Artemas is making me homemade french fries.
- I have orange juice.